Too Much Work, Not Enough Time To Play!

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you've probably noticed that my posts have been a bit infrequent as of late.  Well, the fact of the matter is that I've had a bit more work to contend with lately, and a lot less time for personal enjoyment (leisure activities).  Looking forward, the trend doesn't seem as though it will slow down anytime soon.  Even so, I am thankful for my job...and the work.

With that said, I am still enjoying reading the posts from some of my favorite blogsites such as:  CacheCrazy, Snug Harbor Bay, and Only Googlebot Reads This Blog (all of these links can be found on the page to the right).  Additionally, I do my best to post regularly on my Facebook page too (there is a link on the page for that too, so come "like" us if you haven't already done so.

Hopefully, if this isn't the "new normal", things will get back to normal and I'll be back in the woods and on the trail soon.  But until then, I hope that you'll all continue enjoying life outside your door!

Thanks,
Sonny


Comments

  1. It's been too hot to do much outside anyway. Get all that work out of the way now so you can get outside in the fall, when the weather is really nice and all the leaves are changing. Thanks for the plug! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts